Celebrating nature-based solutions for climate-adapted, resilient, healthy cities
The 3rd European Urban Green Infrastructure Conference (EUGIC 2019) will be organised between 10-11 April 2019 in London and will gather:
- Urban greening projects from Europe and beyond;
- Leading urban green infrastructure experts and practitioners;
- 300-400 participants, speakers, exhibitors, workshop leaders;
- Architects, landscape architects, ecologists, engineers, planners;
- Developers, investors, contractors and builders, facilities and landscape managers;
- Community organisations, NGOs and academics.
EUGIC 2019 London Key Themes:
- Collaborative networks to green Europe’s cities;
- Governance and policy approaches;
- Horizon 2020 Workshops;
- Industry Speed Dating – meet the supply chain;
- Integrating nature into planning, design and construction;
- Urban biodiversity, ecosystem services – cooling the city, managing storm water, improving air quality;
- Finance and funding mechanisms;
- Health, happiness and wellbeing.
Visit the EUGIC website for more information and registration.
- Here East, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park,
- United Kingdom