With the support of EIT Climate-KIC, the Urban Cool Island project launches an EU-wide survey to better understand the needs and behaviours of stakeholders involved in the mitigation of Urban Heat Islands (UHI).
Aggregated and anonymised results will be used to enable research and innovation communities to adapt their solutions to market needs.
The survey is intended for all European actors, private and public, dealing with UHI such as representatives of a territory (city, municipality, region, etc.) or workers involved in urban development/planning (architects, design engineers, civil engineers, etc.).
- This survey is a useful opportunity to express your needs in terms of UHI mitigation to a European Institute focusing on climate adaptation and mitigation.
- Participating in this survey offers you a chance to get invited to a Climate-KIC workshop gathering all types of stakeholders involved in UHI mitigation to learn from each other's experiences and co-design solutions.
- Finally, aggregated results will be presented to all contributors during the final webinar.
Who are the organisers of the survey?
- The Climate-KIC is the EU’s largest public private partnership addressing climate change through innovation to build a zero carbon economy. They run programmes for students, start-ups and innovators across Europe via centres in major cities, convening a community of the best people and organisations. As a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC), Climate-KIC is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union.
- LGI is an independent firm specialised in sustainable innovation mandated to carry out market research as part of the Urban Cool Islands project.
For more information, contact the project team: UHIstudy@lgi-consulting.com