The overall objective of Work Package 5 (WP5) is to organise and manage the implementation of NBS in accordance with the local cocreation process, including providing support for innovative governance models and business and financing models. The technical demonstrations will be planned and implemented in close collaboration between cities and local partners with additional support from the UNaLab consortium. WP5 is strongly aligned with the other work packages in this innovation action:
• WP2 provides local stakeholders with training and advice on the application of ULL methodology to be used in WP5;
• WP3 provides a standardised monitoring and impact assessment scheme for consistent measurement and evaluation of the performance and impacts of NBS systems implemented in front-runner cities as ULL demonstrations in WP5;
• WP4 provides a robust ICT reference architecture and open data management solutions which support the co-creation process (WP2) as well as NBS monitoring and impact assessment (WP3) within WP5;
• WP6 is aligned with WP5 via the derivation and testing of business and financing models for NBS in order to maximise exploitation, up-scaling and replication; and,
• WP7 facilitates regular, open communication between all UNaLab partners, particularly focusing on exploitation of networks to gather and disseminate information among project partners.